Here are all the changelog entries that were posted before July 1st in the
Development tab on the WP plugin repository.
Moving forward, our changelog will be hosted in the docs. To browse the newest changelog entry, please head over here.
- Fix: Fix issues with some options saving incorrectly.
- Fix: Fix ocassions were a fatal error would occur if a deleted product was added to the cart.
- Fix: Fix an issue with Select2 not properely initialising in the settings.
- Tweak: Decrease the overall JS bundle size.
- Fix: Fix occassions were styles were not loading properly.
- Add: Add the ability to use custom quantity selector colors.
- Fix: Select2 field in some instances not loading properly.
- Fix: Fix compatibility issue with WooCommerce Pixel Manager.
- Tweak: Enqueue scripts after "wc-cart-fragments" to improve compatibility with caching plugins.
- Tweak: Update Freemius dependency.
- Add: Test for WooCommerce ^6.0.0
- Fix: Fix translation issue with a few strings.
- Fix: Free shipping meter not showing up when country has a match.
- Fix: Hidden Floating Cart Launcher not showing when adding to cart.
- Fix: Recommendations border color not working.
- Add: Add the ability to hide the Floating Cart Launcher on certain pages.
- Fix: Shipping line item being Pro only whilst it should be free.
- Fix: Add sale price to price in Drawer.
- Fix: The ability to not trigger the cart wasn't working. This is fixed now: https://cartpops.com/docs/php-filters/cartpops_add_to_cart_trigger/
- Fix: Automatically disable the free CartPops plugin if CartPops Pro gets installed.
- Fix: Ensure add to cart buttons are disabled when adding to cart is still in progress.
- Fix: Fix occassions where the shipping line item wasn't showing.
- Tweak: Ensure overflow hidden is set to important. Some themes/plugins were overriding this style.
- Tweak: Recommendations should be more consistent now.
- Tweak: Cart events are more fluid and wait up on another.
- Tweak: Allow non-simple products to be shown as random Recommendations.
- Add: Sleek and simple Floating Cart Launcher animation.
- Tweak: Product Recommendations Engine can now take other product types too.
- Tweak: Hide Product Recommendation Engine pagination if there's only 1 item.
- Tweak: Add a background color if there's no product image for UX consistency.
- Fix: Remove redundant Swiper.js element.
- Fix: Total line item was not being calculated correctly when shipping line item was activated.
- Add: Added option to hide the cart count indicator on the Floating Cart Launcher if the cart is empty.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Extra Product Options.
- Tweak: Reworked the add to cart handling to make it more compatibile with plugins that add (hidden) fields.
- Tweak: Increase z-index for the modals.
- Fix: Ocassions where the modal animations are not working.
- Add: Added German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese translations! Want to add another language or improve the current translations? Please check out translate.cartpops.com.
- Tweak: Add filter that allows you to change the time in which notifications are removed from the Drawer.
- Tweak: Replaced all H2 and H3 headings for
- Tweak: Reworked handling of ajax fragments for upcoming features and better compatibility. Thanks Diego from Aelia for helping out ❤️
- Tweak: Removed Swiper.js that was used for the Product Recommendation Engine. This specific library caused a lot of conflicts with other plugins (for instance Elementor). This also decreased the total size of the assets from ~160kb to 31kb. 🎉
- Tweak: Improved the total bundle size, specifically the main CSS file. Purging unused CSS decreased the total CSS bundle from ~200kb to ~110kb. Looking to reuse more classes and components in the future to decrease this even more.
- Tweak: Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Integration: Integration with Extendons WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin with Bulk Discounts.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Chained Products.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Product Bundles.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Mix & Match Products.
- Integration: Integration with WPC Product Bundles.
- Tweak: CSS tweaks and small bug fixes.
- Add: PRO: It's here! Secondary checkout buttons! Choose from View cart, Continue Shopping or enter a custom URL! 🎉
- Add: PRO: Allow customers to directly calculate and/or change their shipping directly in the cart. 🚛
- Add: It's now possible to hide any cart line item! 🤝
- Add: Product images are now clickable!
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where if the quantity input field was set to zero it wouldn't remove the item from the cart.
- Tweak: Add Oxygen compatibility. CartPops will shut off when the Oxygen builder is active.
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where the Free Shipping Meter wasn't updating if the shipping rule was set to: "apply minimum order rule before coupon amount".
- Add: Added beautiful loading indicators when an item is updated or when a coupon is added to the cart. ↩️
- Add: Added add to cart message for WooCommerce archives. 👋
- Add: PRO: Change the Recommendations button on the Drawer. 🚀
- Add: PRO: hide the Floating Cart Launcher when the cart is empty. 🙈
- Tweak: Improve coupon error handling (Thanks Tom for reporting).
- Tweak: Always check coupons. This ensures compatibility with plugins like Smart Coupons (Thanks Wouter/Marnix for suggesting).
- Tweak: Small CSS tweaks to ensure theme compatibility.
- Tweak: Hot fixed an issue with an event listener taking over the checkout button.
- Tweak: Spreed improvements.
- Tweak: Fix occassions where a deleted coupon was unable to be added again.
- Tweak: Added several filters/actions. Click here to view the hook documentation.
- Tweak: PRO: Fix static content in popup. 😅
- Tweak: Fix an installation issue with multi-sites. ↔️
- Tweak: Once more, we spend time on improving issues with caching. You can now find an option in the Advanced tab to force a refresh on page load. ➰
- Tweak: Improve how we trigger the add to carts events to improve compatibility with other plugins and themes. Thanks, Sebastian, for reporting 🚀
- Tweak: PRO: Fix an issue where choosing custom products in Recommendations only showed 10. 🙌
- Tweak: Force cursor pointer on quantity selector buttons. 👉
- Tweak: Several "under the hood" changes, including decreasing JS bundle size. ⬇️
- Add: Products with more than one variation are now shown directly in the Drawer. To save space, it's in a sleek drop-down accordion. 🌈
- Add: Customers can now "undo" after they delete something from their cart. ❌
- Add: This is probably one of the more requested features: Floating Cart Launcher item indicator 5️⃣. It's here! (Next up, hide the cart until will add something to the cart).
- Tweak: Completely reworked all AJAX calls resulting a nice speed bump + CartPops should now be automatically recognized by most popular caching plugins. 🚀
- Tweak: Reworked how pricing is displayed and included a bunch of WooCommerce hooks. This rework should enable support for bulk discount plugins etc.
- Tweak: Improved the full height Drawer on mobile so that it's full height. I wasn't aware of this iOS bug. Sorry 😯. In the next update, you can expect a proper JS solution to account for Android too.
- Tweak: Tiny CSS tweaks to the mobile Drawer. Mostly spacing and font sizing.
- Add: Reworked the quantity selectors. We received a lot of requests for a custom input field. Customers can now add any amount to the cart with just a few clicks. 💰
- Add: You asked for it. You can translate CartPops directly into the settings (most of the strings will be available; however, some dynamic strings have to be translated via a language plugin or POEDIT).
- Tweak: By popular demand, CartPops will now stretch to the height of mobile devices and will not move past that height so that the checkout button will always be in view.
- Tweak: Reworked how we check for available stock. CartPops now correctly checks for backorders and alike.
- Tweak: Reworked the Cart Laumcher shortcode and Elementor widget. WooCommerce fragments was causing a lot of issues with icons being replaced.
- Tweak: Decreased the total bundle size 🚀. We're also on pace to be completely free from jQuery.
- Tweak: Removed a small delay when a customer updates the cart, which results in a more snappy experience.
- Tweak: Tiny tweaks to the coupon form on mobile.
- Tweak: Improve tax calculations when discounts and shipping is applied.
- Add: CartPops now supports tax calculation 🤓!
- Tweak: Fixed a bug with the Elementor icon not changing size.
- Tweak: Fixed missing text colors when cart is empty
- Tweak: Hot fix that prevented styles from showing.
- Tweak: Fix an issue with certain Pro colors being included in the free plugin.
- We're trying to ship and fix bugs as fast as possible. Thanks for the support and feedback ❤️
- Tweak: Fix an issue with the Elementor cart widget not firing.
- Tweak: Improved translations. Made a translation? Get in touch with our team and we'll add it to the plugin.
- Add: Add an issue panel in the Dashboard tab to highlight potential issues preventing CartPops from working correctly.
- Tweak: Fix an issue with the Cart Launcher shortcode where the subtotal got escaped too aggressively.
- Tweak: Fix an issue where Popup recommendations wouldn't show up.
- Tweak: Improve readme file by using actual Markdown links rather than HTML. Yes, sometimes I confuse the two.
- We have a first release 🔥
- Add: Color themes & presets
- Add: Color themes & presets
- Tweak: Menu cart compatibility for Avada.
- Happy New Year 🎉!
- Tweak: Improve Popup mobile styling.
- Tweak: Tiny tweaks to the Free Shipping Meter.
- Add: Free: Menu Cart Launcher settings and colors!
- Add: Free: New Cart Launcher shortcode! This shortcode
[cartpops]will show a shopping cart button anywhere you like. This will open the Drawer when a user clicks on it. Read more about it in the documentation
- Add: Pro: Brand new Elementor integration for the Cart Launcher! Search for
cartpops,and you'll find it! Get a clickable shopping cart button with just a few clicks.
- Add: Free: Ability to add the Cart Launcher to your menu. Simply head over to Appearance > Menu. And find the CartPops tab. You can use this menu item anywhere you like. Read more about it in the documentation
- Tweak: Always check customer session for improved loading
- Tweak: Improve default color options